Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beginner Blogger!



So I am kind of new to this whole blogging thing! But here goes! For those of you who don't know much about me here are a few facts. I am 21 years old. My birthday is on St. Patricks Day. I am short becuase I have no Thyroid Gland. I am the baby of 7 children! My family is the most important thing to me & you can usually find me with one of my sisters at any given moment I'm not working. I am the only one that still lives at home. I am a bit shy and reserved like my dad but once I get to know you I am more talkative like my mom. I have been an aunt since I was 9 years old. I now have 2 nephews and 3 nieces which are always good for a smile when I'm down! I love to read as much as can. I love to take baths! I am full of totally useless knowledge and if I am curious about something I usually google it! And last but not least I am learning to love exactly who I am!!

I can't tell you about me without telling you a little about my crazy family since I am who I am because of them! I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. You may so "oh poor guy" but you'd be wrong! He was spoiled., but then again as the baby so was I so I guess I don't have much room to talk. In order it goes Melissa who is married to Matt and lives in West Haven. Then Natalie and her son Taber that live in Clinton. Ashlee comes next with her daughter Tessa and they live in Roy(with Erin). Ben who is engaged to Ashley(I call her EY so there is no confusion between her and the sister, at least not anymore! hehe) and live in Wellsville. Erin & Cody live in Roy with Erins 2 girls Maddison & Aspen and their son Kaigan. Then comes Courtnee who lives in Roy with her roomate (and our unofficialy adopted sister) Randi. Then I am the baby! Needless to say it gets pretty crazy when we are all together, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I just feel bad for any significant others that come into the picture becuase we are alot to handle! I am so fortunate to have such a loving family that goes out of their way to help each other when somebody needs it. We don't really say "I love you" much between siblings but we all know how much we love each other. Its just kind of understood. My Mom and Dad have been amazing parents and while we all have our faults I think they have raised some really great kids! My parents are so supportive and understanding of the people we have grown up to be. I hope we make them proud of what they have accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Good job for a first timer! I love that you are learning to love who you are, Jo. There is A LOT to love in that little body that equals you!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete