Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh so lucky!

The weather is changing and I'm not quite ready for it! Today was the first day it has really felt like fall to me and I'm still trying to hold on to summer! I am very excited about the change in clothing though. long sleeves and hoodies here I come. Me, Natalie & Taber, Melissa, & Ashlee & Tessa went up to Logan last night to help Ben&Ashley clean their house after moving out and on the way up the canyon was so pretty. I love when the leaves change colors and it was an entire mountain side full of red yellow and orange. Too bad we couldn't have stopped right then to take some pictures!
I can't believe this summer has gone by so fast. It felt like it was so short but when I look back we did alot of stuff. So many new friends made. And some of the best memories I will never forget (the fact that I remember any of them is an accomplishment)! This summer has been filled with BBQ's and wedding stuff and lots of baseball! Here are a few of my favorites:

These are some pictures from the 80's party!
We had so much fun and looked SO GREAT doing it! ;0)


This is on our way down to Kenny Chesney!


This was down in Wendover for Ben&Ashley's Bachellor/Bachellorette Party!

This is my awesome family at the wedding!

Me & My girls at Justines BBQ!

And of course a picture of the most handsome little man ever!

I have had so much fun with all my new girls and all my oldest friends too! And the good times are just gonna keep coming! Rodney Carrington on the 10th of October, Bunco every month, Halloween and lots more this fall! Bring it on! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment